Search

Hi there! I get this error when I try to open a section I created. This is all the error I get: Symphony Warning: include(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client234/web1040/web:/var/www/clients/client234/web1040/tmp:/var/www/mysite.it/web:/srv/www/mysite.it/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin)

and this is a screen of the error: http://cl.ly/image/3T1y2u3S232j

Can you help me please?

Symphony will not work when in an environment using either safe_mode or open_base_dir unless that is set up to allow includes from within the folder where Symphony is installed.

This is actually a server setup issue, and I imagine you're on shared hosting?

What extensions are you using? The inbuilt Gateway class has workarounds to prevent this error occurring, so my guess is something is using PHP's curl functions directly :)

Hi! I try to resolve this issue contacting my hosting provider but I don't resolve this problem. my hosting provider say that Symphony is trying to access a file that it's not in the same domain. I check files and paths but I can't found issues.

So I try to to change "include" with include_once at the line 566 of class.field.php in the toolkit folder. Now I get another this error:

Symphony Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

and this is the screen of it:

http://cl.ly/image/1f302g2t1D20

How can I solve this?

I resolved it adding this code:

if (is_array($rules))
{
foreach($rules as $name => $rule) $ul->appendChild(new XMLElement('li', $name, array('class' => $rule)));
}

But is this a great solution?