Search

I'm creating this store locator right now and so far there are over 3000 entries. However, for whatever reason, I'm missing the pagination feature which would obviously result in terrible performance to view these entries since every single entry is being listed. I thought there was some setting in the config.php file that limits the number of items per page, but I wasn't able to find it for some reason. I was able to get around the php exhausted memory limit issue by upping my memory_limit value in my .htaccess file on my localhost. Not an ideal solution, especially since this site is on a shared server, so I'm not sure how that will play out there.

I don't have the Order Entries extension enabled for the stores section, but I probably have that on other sections. Also, I did have the Publish Filtering extension enabled, but disabling that didn't change the situation.

Any other thoughts as to why I may be missing this pagination?

again, answering my own question - I didn't even look at the first entry in the symphony array:

'pagination_maximum_rows' => '##',

I had that set to 99999 for some reason...so that would explain the pagination missing =)

Order Entries does that globally once used. More about that follows here.

ah, thanks juro. i was actually unaware of that. I thought I had changed that unknowingly. hmm...gonna have to think of about this one some more now, damn it!