Search

Hello,

I've just recently installed a fresh copy of Symphony and I have been trying to set up a contact form. However, when I enable the option "Send Notification Email" in the Events page, I get the following error when loading the page containing the event:

Symphony Recoverable Error: Argument 2 passed to SectionEvent::processSendMailFilter() must be of the type array, null given, called in /<snip>/symphony/lib/toolkit/events/class.event.section.php on line 408 and defined

An error occurred in /<snip>/symphony/lib/toolkit/events/class.event.section.php around line 633

Is this a bug in this version of Symphony? I've never seen this before in earlier versions.

Thanks!

Please, can you tell us which Symphony version you are using? (The line numbers look a bit strange to me.)

For now, here is my shot in the dark: Are you sure that your form contains the hidden send-email fields, as documented on the event's backend page (once the filter has been attached)?

@michael-e, thanks for getting back to me. You're quite right, I hadn't noticed those extra hidden fields. Everything is working as expected now that I've added those.

By the way, I'm using Symphony 2.6.7.

Thank you very much for you help!

You are welcome!

Those line numbers in the error message are correct, BTW. My mistake, I was looking at a "hacked" version of the file in one of my installations. :-)