Search

To put it simply — this is how fields work in Symphony — one table per field.

No, it's not, unfortunately. We were working on building that functionality, but decided instead to move all the issues stuff back over to Github in the near future, which will take care of that problem. So you can go ahead and start filing them there I think.

I didn't know the issue tracking would be moved to Github, but I did suspect that extension developers would not be notified of issues filed here. It has the feeling of a blackhole, as though you would be throwing your issue report out into virtual space and it would probably cross the event horizon and never be seen again.

Github looks like a good solution. I just made an account and filed an issue with an extension --- just a friendly reminder to come here and change the compatibility listing for 2.2.1 from Unsure to Compatible. I have noticed already that the number of open issues is displayed clearly at the top of the page, so there's a good chance the developer will see it, and the dashboard for my account seems to keep track of the issues I've filed, which is convenient. Now I'm off to figure out how to repository-stalk ^_^

Any chance of replicating this idea for a "modified-by" field? Would be great for audit data. I'm already using Craig's Tracker extension, which is great for an overview, but it would be nice to have this data at the entry level. Not sure if there's already something around that can do this, but that would be even better.

If you would like to add that request to the List of wanted extensions thread, I'm sure someone would be happy to pick it up!

Hm.. seems it does not track changes made by events.

Is this correct behaviour?