Search

A new Extension, “Expression Field” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Nice, but you should of fixed the screenshot’s spelling mistake ;)

Ehhh, damn - how’d that happen :P

Hi buzzomatic, I don’t totally get it.

How do you choose which datasource to filter against and what kind of output can I expect?

this sounds handy…need to play around with it to see how it works though…

@bd_creations You add the field to your section, enter an expression into your entries, and then in your datasource enter a value to test against the expressions you’ve entered as entries.

Ok thanks.

I guess I’ll have to try it out, still not totally clear though ;)

Hi buzzomatic,

can you make a step by step description / tutorial how we use your extension as sample in the articles section for different articles ?

@quma Little unsure what you mean, but have you seen the Usage example? It may help you get on the right track

Guys, any news on fresh version of this extension?

@timteka - @brendo updated the extension. Here it is.

@bzerangue , wow, thank you very much, man :-) (BTW, still no PM in the forum?)

(BTW, still no PM in the forum?)

What for?

@Nils, PM - to prevent flooding in valuable threads :-)

@timteka: Use email, Twitter, Facebook, telephone – it's up to every member to make contact information available. I don't think we need another messaging system. </offtopic>

@Nils, what i've wanted initially - just to say thanks to Brian :-) How could one do that? On Brian's page i don't see any contact informaion except of web site :-) http://getsymphony.com/get-involved/member/bzerangue/