Search

A new Extension, “Sass Helper” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Rainer Borene brought up the subject of using Sass for Symphony development and to that end I’ve made a little extension to make it a little easier to integrate.

It’s based on Rainer’s Datestamp Helper and works in pretty much the same way. That is, links to .sass files automatically generate .css and are re-linked accordingly.

I haven’t tested it extensively yet, so if you come across a bug or two please let me know. Also, it probably doesn’t work with Compass yet, I’m not quite sure how to integrate that cleanly.

Is this extension going to a receive an update at any point?

I second that. I would be interested in this extension as well.

+1 from me…

What needs to be updated?

Is this extension going to a receive an update at any point?

Probably not. Since SASS 3 allows you to watch a directory, I’ve decided that it’s a better solution to just watch and generate the SASS files manually. That way you don’t run into issues with moving servers and creating unnecessary dependancies. I use something like the following command:

sass --watch --style compressed sass:stylesheets

I’ve been using SASS 3 and compass, I just thought there might be a way to have it all in Symphony. Oh well, business as usual, no harm done.

Has anybody tested this extension with Symphony 2.2 yet?