Search

A new Extension, “System Date Field” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Will this ever be complete? I’ve 3rd project that require it.

Is it not finished? Or have you discovered a bug?

Seems that it is not finished. You can add this field to a section, but when you try to view section it throws an error about non-existing tables in db.

I wouldn’t say it’s not finished, just buggy. What version are you on?

Plus, it does say not sure against the version numbers on the extension page.

What errors are you seeing exactly? Can you post them?

I’ve just tried this using Symphony 2.1 and it seems to work without issue. What is the error you’re seeing?

On github page there is a note: This field is not complete. The only thing it currently does is added the system date to the publish table for the section.

Errors:

Symphony Fatal Database Error Table ‘foto.symentriesdata_96’ doesn’t exist

An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query

* SELECT * FROM `foto_entries_data_96` WHERE

entry_id IN (‘580’, ‘542’, ‘561’, ‘592’, ‘480’, ‘543’, ‘582’, ‘593’, ‘585’, ‘544’, ‘584’, ‘621’, ‘463’, ‘545’, ‘586’, ‘622’, ‘531’) ORDER BY id ASC

I’ve updated Symphony to 2.1 and now it works. Thanks

Thanks for the great extension! In case anyone is interseted, I wanted to change the date format used on the publish pages to include the time, so I edited field.systemdate.php line 98, replacing __SYM_DATE_FORMAT__ with 'Y-m-d H:i:s'. Perhaps this could be added as a minor feature? Cheers