Search

I got 1 install where the imagebrowser is not showing the images, It shows the selected section, but no images, just blank. It's running in symphony 2.2.1 and the latest ckeditor I already uninstalled and removed all other extensions so it's not conficting.

So i guess it must conflict somewhere else, it works fine on the spectrum theme and in other installs...

Any idea?

symphony installed at root of domain or in subdir?

I got them all installed in sub directory. I know that when installed in a subdir the image thumbnails are broken, but in this one installation this area is completely blank, there should be the broken image thumbnails.

turn on javascript console and check for any errors

@true, the installation i was talking about is in the symphony-demo ensemble, i did'nt manage to detected the confict yet, so if you like you can have a look... for the meantime i removed the image function from the toolbar, you can activate it in the symphony.ckeditor.js file...

the problem only occurs when the installation is in a subfolder with name symphony but why? simple filebrowser works on url's

http://symphonypath/symphony/extension/ckeditor/filebrowserajax/?id=idof_setion

now for ability to create a new item we need to know the url to symphony admin area on top of filebrowser.js we have

if (typeof Symphony.WEBSITE == "undefined") {
Symphony.WEBSITE = window.location.toString().match(/^(.+?)/symphony/)[1];
}
if (typeof Symphony.ADMIN == "undefined") {
Symphony.ADMIN = Symphony.WEBSITE + "/symphony";
}

so for instead if we instal symphony in subfolder "symphony" we have url http://symphonypath/extension/ckeditor/filebrowserajax/?id=idof_setion so 404 error gets on

Symphony.WEBSITE is deprecated. Use Symphony.Context.get('root') instead which should also work with installs in subfolders.

How to disable converting special charactes to HTML entities in CKEditor? I dont't need it, because editor coverts " to " and in XML I get ".

Found solution. Need to add CKEDITOR.config.entities = false; line in symphony.ckeditor.js.

This extension and "Formatter: Rich Text (TinyMCE)" seem to have problems when Symphony is installed in a subdirectory. The images are not displayed correctly.

In CKEditor the Browse Server window show broken images.

Hello all I'm fairly new to symphony and xslt.

This should have a very simple solution, but alas I don't know it yet.

I'm wondering how to output formatted text from ckeditor in the front-end.

I am using the xsl

<xsl:value-of select="data/welcome-message/entry/actual-message" />

and when I look at the xml with ?debug the entry is nicely formatted in html, however the value-of above just gives me the text with all the html tags stripped.

What am I doing wrong?

Hello!

Try

<xsl:copy-of select="data/welcome-message/entry/actual-message/*" />

I knew it was easy :) Thanks, and that was lightening fast.

When I make a link to a Symphony page, the created link doesn't take the root of the installed directory but stuck on the servers root level. Symphony is installed in a subdirectory.

I've tried in symphony.ckeditor.js to put the line CKEDITOR.config.baseHref = Symphony.Context.get('root'); But that doesn't seems to work.

So instead of http://localhost/page-name I want http://localhost/subfolder/page-name

(ps this is local with xampp for development)

@kanduvisla

On one of my sites I'm getting an encoding error when Copy+Paste some text inside a text field:

'Descriere' con?ine XML nevalid. A intervenit urm?toarea eroare: loadXML(): Entity 'nbsp' not defined in Entity, line: 1

I encountered it before; CKEditor replaces spaces with &nbsp; entities. I fixed it by replacing all &nbsp; with &#160; in CKEditor library files.

What do you think?

P.S. Perhaps you should enable the issue tracker on Github?

@plenaforma You can set a html base tag or change the file symphony-path/extensions/ckeditor/content/content.pages.php line 39 change to

$info['url'] = URL.'/'.$result['handle'].'/';

@vladG patch for "forcing nbsp to #160"

Thanks @ true.

@vladG: I've enabled the issue tracker on Github now ;-)

@true: I thought that entities_processNumerical: 'force' fixed the issue with &nbsp;. Are you using the latest version of the extension?

I'm using 1.2 and I'm having problems with entities.

@kanduvisla 'force' should fix it

@vladG can you share this file for test