Search

@designermonkey, I think I followed your instructions about setting a $year parameter for each page and defining a route for each page. But I'm running up against an issue with the URL Router extension where the route works only for the first route in the list.

All other pages are getting redirected to the 404 page.

I can actually drag a route to the top of the list and this route will work while all the other routes fail (redirect to the 404 page). Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? (I'm using Symphony 2.2.4, by the way -- the 2.2.x branch of the GitHub repo.)

I was able to hunt down the cause of the issue and offer a solution.

@designermonkey @bauhause I just ran into the same issue (using Symphony 2.2.3 and master 1.2). I have a Route (1) and a Redirect (2) where the first of those works but the second never does (404's).

I noticed this issue was fixed in the integration branch. When will integration be merged into master (generally) and is it safe to use integration in production a.t.m?

Sorry, I've been slack here. I will do this tonight for you.

@designermonkey have you thought about merging integration into master?

I'm guessing it's been a long night ;) No worries though, I can easily use integration for a little while.

All done.

lovely, thanks John!

Erm, I'm getting a Too many redirects error whenever I use a Redirect (Route goes fine). Any ideas? (Issue #7)

Nils has got it fixed.

Neat, glad it was an easy fix. And thanks, both, for the quick reply

Nils seems to be on my back jumping in quicker than I can.

I have improved the documentation on the new "rails-like routing" both in the README and in the preferences view as well as bumped the version number to 1.3.

Nice one Nils! ;o)

That's great, I've been using the new available routing syntax in a project I'm building and is working well.

Hope it turns to be useful to others as well :)

It is very useful!

On another note, is it just me or does it feel like the URL Router extension settings should be on its own page? I hesitate to save preferences, because I know that the URL Router settings are deleted and resaved to the database every time I save. It seems a little overkill to me, and a little too prone to error.

It is on my list to do soon, unless someone beats me to it? I completely agree that it should be it's own page as it doesn't use the Configuration object at all.

*cough* there's a page branch now. :-)

If you keep this up Nils, I may have to give up on Symphony.

Awesome! Thanks, Nils.

Rails style routing is amazing. This will be handy!