Search

I had a spare bed in the travelodge where some of the folks will stay. But the bed is already taken.

Thanks for the reply… I’ll see if they have any rooms left.

@designermonkey - I live in Haringey and come to work every day at the Airlock offices, it’s really not that far or difficult depending on where you’re talking about, the area has good travel connections into central London by tube and overland rail.

Happy to help you with travel advice if you can give more detail about where you might be staying.

@robphilp My friend lives on The Chine, I remember where to walk to for the bus (I think). He’ll be able to help me out so no worries. Thanks for the offer though!

I may be able to get work to pay for it ;)

I was looking for someone to come with me and a colleague has finally accepted!

If Italian English is not a problem, then I would be happy to talk about my upcoming enseble: Symphony Builder. As the name suggests, it will help people create custom symphony builds with ease.

Attention all:

The location has been changed for the Symposium event. It will now be taking place at the Hoxton Hotel.

For those staying at the Travelodge, here are walking directions.

Nick suggested on the blog:

Friday night boozing anyone?

I’m in. Anybody else? :-)

Johanna and I will arrive on Friday morning. We have some sightseeing plans for the day but nothing for the evening. So count us in.

Where and when do we meet?

Count me in, for any night. :-)

I will arrive Thursday (tomorrow) evening (7 pm).

The location has been changed for the Symposium event. It will now be taking place at the Hoxton Hotel.

I suppose there will be a beamer for our presentations - will there be an internet connection as well?

Friday night boozing anyone?

I’m in as well and already in London. See you there/here.

@klaftertief: Already in London? What about meeting bauhouse and me on Thursday evening?

Are there any news about the weather conditions in London? Stephen said it was raining yesterday …

The view from Airlock Towers is… overcast. Seems like Allen brought his Australian winter with him!

London. Boo.

(It’s actually brighter than the photo depicts.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/8

Thanks, guys.

Man, that looks gloomy. We’ll try to tote along that little bit of sunshine we had today.

A question to all travelodgers: It seems there’s no left luggage service at the hotel. Would it be possible for us to leave our stuff (= one small suitcase) in one of your rooms for the day on Friday? That would be fantastic! We will land at 7:20 a.m. at Stansted, so I guess we could be at the hotel at around 9. Any chance one of you will still be at the hotel (and already up)?

England. Weather only a druid could love.

I’m really looking forward to meeting you all, although I will be very tired. My train is at 6.45am on Saturday morning. Sheesh!

My train is at 6.45am on Saturday morning.

Ah well, we’ll be leaving for the airport at 4:00am on Friday morning— so guess who will be tired ;)

A question to all travelodgers: It seems there’s no left luggage service at the hotel. Would it be possible for us to leave our stuff (= one small suitcase) in one of your rooms for the day on Friday?

I had the same question, only I will land at 10:10 am, so I’ll be there around noon. Then again, who will be in his room at that time anyways? :-) I’ll probably have to use a locker at Liverpool Street Station.