Search

I just want to get a feeler out there to see if there’s any interest in a Symphony USA meetup and if so, where would be the ideal location. Since Symphony team’s very own Craig live around New York, that would be our natural starting point.

If there is enough interest, perhaps it could be feasible to piggy back a US trip right after (or before) the UK one.

Speak up Americans, don’t make the remark Alistair and I made in the recent podcast true!

If this was next year, aka, SXSW, yes, I’d be very very interested.

I would be very interested. :-)

Oooh! I want to go to both. Not economically feasible this year, but next year for sure!

currently live in new york as well, so you know my choice =)

I would definitely be interested. Would love to go to NYC for this.

I’d be interested.

I live in Florida so NYC is too far for me to drive, and I’m done with flying. Atlanta would be a possibility for me, but don’t give my choice too much weight. My interest in Symphony is pretty much as a hobby. I’m a retired old fart.

Id be interested.

Looks like the price is about AU $1500, I could definitely afford that later this year. Would love to take a trip to NYC in particular.

Nice.

I work in NYC, so it would be pretty cool.

I am in Pennsylvania — one state over — New York is definitely doable. But I won’t be able bring much Symphony goodness to the table, but maybe donuts …

Excellent. You’re definitely invited ;)

Boston myself. Little additional travel budget this year. Sounds like NYC is the obvious choice.

I’m in Dallas, TX. Would love to come.

SXSW and Austin are both awesome :)

SXSW and Austin are both awesome :)

I’d agree with that, and I think it would be good to be sure Symphony has a presence there. But what about something sooner, maybe related to the London meetup?

If there will be a US June event, would be good to figure that out soon, its almost May!

Although we’d love to do a Symphony event in June at the US, I don’t think it’s possible given the time constraints. We’ll be putting our efforts in the UK event for June and depending on how that goes, we’ll look at doing our next one in the US.

I like my lovin’ in the cold months anyway!

In Dallas, TX as well and totally interested in a meeting.