Search

I'm having troubles selecting any section fields for indexing.

What version did you downloaded? Github's master, integration, some patches? Master / integration does not work for me.

I had some problems but got it to work with a 0.9.3 tag as described here: https://github.com/symphonists/search_index/issues/52

But can't find that tag back on github (?)

But can't find that tag back on github (?)

Thanks for the confirm plenaforma. Yes, I've looked on github up to this and that mentioned issue, and I couldn't find the 0.9.3 tag too, though the current master has a 0.9.3 release in its extension.meta.xml. But the master version does not work for latest Symphony. So I was confused.

Maybe I best report this on github. (Edit: Done here)

Attached the version I have that works for me from 2.5.3 to 2.6.3

Attachments:
search_index193.zip

Thanks plenaforma, actually yours is the same as mine. But I am still unable to run it.

Also, I'm having this JS bug on the Search Index -> Indexes page:

Fatal Error: Javascript - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 're-index-refresh-rate' of null in file .../extensions/search_index/assets/search_index.js on line 24

Maybe the bug is, when you have Symphony 2.6.x and you install there as a new extension this Search Index. If you had Symphony 2.5.x before with Search Index, and then you update to Symphony 2.6.x, you are fine. Might that be?

Guys, there was some other issue involved, everything's fine with the extension, at most the git tag is missing.

Thanks a lot!