Search

I will try and contact @creativedutchmen. But it should be a matter of days to release a working beta. Honestly I am more worried about @michael-e's README than about @creativedutchmen's code. :-)

Thanks for the info Michael! Sounds good.

And for the README: Das schaffst Du schon! Alles wird gut! :)

I realise this is a huge project so thanks in advance to both of you for the time you're putting in :-)

I will be fixing the last bugs soon. If only I had more time...

If only I had more time...

I know the feeling! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this extension :)

Squish them bastard bugs! Dhaaaa!

(sorry)

*nervously biting his nails*

A beta will be released on Sunday, December 18th.

*exploding*

Email Newsletters updated to version 1.1 on 18th of December 2011

This is the final release. The official successor is the Email Newsletter Manager extension.

@animaux: Still 81 minutes left (German time). Should be a breeze. :-)

The Email Newsletter Manager is available now.

With this release the Email Newsletters extension is officially deprecated.

Note: The Email Newsletter Manager is not compatible with the Email Newsletters extension, nor is there an upgrade path. But since it is possible to install both extensions side-by-side, you can move your old newsletters to the new extension one after the other.

Hooooray!

This is great news about the ENM, but! mysteriously the email_newsletters extension stopped working for me :(

Out of the blue! running on 2.2.1, any ideas?

Thanks!

has it something to do with event layer being not supported anymore?

I was rather sure that Email Newsletters should work on 2.2.x. Can you describe what is happening? Maybe I can do some tests.

Hey! I just did a good old server reboot, seems to work now! What I did notice is that sshd wasn't running, before... could that have been it?

sorry for bothering, thanks for helping!

cheers

I don't know if the SSH daemon must be up and running; let's say I wouldn't expect this. But if SSHD goes down, that probably means a severe problem on the server (which may have affected any command line usage).

yeah, that must be it... but kind of strange that it didn't throw any errors :)

Anyways, it's working! I'm happy! And now I'm giving the ENM a go... jey!

Hi Michael

I am having problems with this extension. I don't know why, but all I can think of is that I upgraded from 2.2.3 to 2.2.5.

When I try to send a newsletter I get this error:

Error sending email newsletter Newsletter with id not found.

The corresponding error in the main Symphony log is:

UNKNOWN: SymphonyErrorPageHandler 0 - Newsletter with id not found. in file /srv/www/popchoir.com/public_html/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php on line 542

Are you able to point out what that error could mean? Thanks