Search

Hi,

I have a fresh install of Symphony 2.1 giving me the above error. I’ve installed with the default workspace, and get the error if I navigate to any data source in the admin area. Seems to be replicable, as I tried a complete re-install and had the same problem. The database has no such table.

If anyone has any suggestions as to the cause I’d appreciate your help.

Hosting info, if relevent: MySQL version: 5.0.83 PHP version: 5.2.9

Seem to be a problem with the default workspace. Could you post the error log please?

Are you installing via Git, or the Zip archive? I’ll see if I can reproduce the problem. Likely a problem with the workspace install.sql file.

I installed the ZIP, experiencing the same problem. Additionally, I realized that the Select Box link in the Comments section is broken (so you cannot re-save the section). And there’s a strange, messed-up “Author” Select Box in the articles section.

This error only happens to me when trying to create or view a data source.

Here is the error log. When looking into the database, the table symentriesdatadata26 does not exist 27 does but not 26…..

Table ‘dbsymphony.symentriesdata_26’ doesn’t exist

An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query

* SELECT DISTINCT `value` FROM `sym_entries_data_26` ORDER BY `value` DESC

Backtrace:

* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.mysql.php:267] MySQL->__error();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.mysql.php:305] MySQL->query();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.mysql.php:340] MySQL->fetch();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitfieldsfield.select.php:155] MySQL->fetchCol();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitfieldsfield.select.php:87] fieldSelect->findAndAddDynamicOptions();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitfieldsfield.select.php:135] fieldSelect->getToggleStates();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonycontentcontent.blueprintsdatasources.php:260] fieldSelect->displayDatasourceFilterPanel();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonycontentcontent.blueprintsdatasources.php:11] contentBlueprintsDatasources->__form();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.administrationpage.php:119] contentBlueprintsDatasources->__viewNew();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.administrationpage.php:96] AdministrationPage->__switchboard();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibtoolkitclass.administrationpage.php:81] AdministrationPage->view();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibcoreclass.administration.php:88] AdministrationPage->build();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonysymphonylibcoreclass.administration.php:204] Administration->__buildPage();
* [C:xampphtdocssymphonyindex.php:25] Administration->display();

Database Query Log:

* SET NAMES 'utf8'; [0.0005]
* SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8'; [0.0002]
* SELECT SQL_NO_CACHE * FROM `sym_cache` WHERE `hash` = '_session_config' AND (`expiry` IS NULL OR UNIX_TIMESTAMP() <= `expiry`) LIMIT 1; [0.0005]
* SELECT `session_data` FROM `sym_sessions` WHERE `session` = '1bt25ijtsfhdd41s1vig8i1pp4' LIMIT 1; [0.0004]
* SELECT `id` FROM `sym_authors` WHERE `username` = 'markb' AND `password` = 'eaf509692c50c8475f67269ed64e98240f1c1a8f' LIMIT 1; [0.0004]
* UPDATE sym_authors SET `last_seen` = '2010-07-23 08:39:02' WHERE `id` = '1'; [0.0004]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_authors` WHERE `id` = '1' LIMIT 1; [0.0004]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_extensions`; [0.0004]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_sections` ORDER BY `sortorder` ASC; [0.0004]
* SELECT `name` FROM `sym_extensions` WHERE `status` = 'enabled'; [0.0002]
* SELECT t1.name, t2.page, t2.delegate, t2.callback FROM `sym_extensions` as t1 INNER JOIN `sym_extensions_delegates` as t2 ON t1.id = t2.extension_id WHERE t1.status = 'enabled'; [0.0004]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_extensions_delegates` WHERE `delegate` = 'AddCustomPreferenceFieldsets'; [0.0003]
* SELECT `s`.*, count(`e`.`id`) as `entry_count` FROM `sym_sections` AS `s` LEFT JOIN `sym_entries` AS `e` ON `s`.id = `e`.`section_id` GROUP BY `s`.id ORDER BY `s`.`name` ASC; [0.0004]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '1' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '1' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '2' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_date` WHERE `field_id` = '3' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_selectbox_link` WHERE `field_id` = '4' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_checkbox` WHERE `field_id` = '5' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_select` WHERE `field_id` = '27' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '2' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '6' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '7' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '4' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '10' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '11' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '12' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_date` WHERE `field_id` = '13' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_selectbox_link` WHERE `field_id` = '14' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '15' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '5' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_upload` WHERE `field_id` = '16' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_selectbox_link` WHERE `field_id` = '17' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '18' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '6' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0004]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '19' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '20' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_input` WHERE `field_id` = '21' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '22' LIMIT 1; [0.0002]
* SELECT t1.* FROM sym_fields as t1 WHERE 1 AND t1.`parent_section` = '3' ORDER BY t1.`sortorder` ASC; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_date` WHERE `field_id` = '8' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT * FROM `sym_fields_textarea` WHERE `field_id` = '9' LIMIT 1; [0.0003]
* SELECT DISTINCT `value` FROM `sym_entries_data_26` ORDER BY `value` DESC; [0.0000]

Quick fix is to duplicate symentriesdata27 and rename it symentriesdata26.

Bump.

Isn’t it vital to have a working 2.1 installer?

This seems to be an issue with a missing taglist field (at least that taglist database table is empty) in the articles section. The whole data source editor is completely broken and it’s not possible to add or edit entries in the Articles section.

Has anyone tested the default workspace before the release?

I’ve been browsing the source of the workspace folder and I have been looking through the database and I couldn’t find a reference to a field with the ID 26 so the whole problem doesn’t really make sense to me. By the way, wasn’t there a plan to replace the current Spectrum theme with a new default ensemble after all?

Allen mentioned that:

Piano Sonata will be the new default Symphony ensemble for version 2.1.

But there were some reservations for doing so, but also some fixes. Is it worth taking a look at reworking the Piano Sonata ensemble to use only the core extensions? I started to do this for Symphony 3.0. I could back port some of that work (which includes an attempt at using the Muenchian Method).

Or is this getting a little too complex for beginners?

Looks like there was some funky stuff in the workspace/install.sql, specifically an entry in the sym_fields_input table, input #26, which was causing some problems.

I have uploaded a new zip archive which works this time. Those on git need only pull from the workspace repo again to get the changes.

Apologies for the stuff up.

I am getting this error now, I am on 2.1 and I was getting it on 2.0.7

Says this:

Table 'db29224_nts09.sym_entries_data_24' doesn't exist
An error occurred while attempting to execute the following query
SELECT DISTINCT `value` FROM `sym_entries_data_24` ORDER BY `value` DESC

I also have just downloaded the latest from the site. Is the GIT more current?

Confused here. If I pull from the Workspace repo will I not overwrite my current Workspace?

Anybody?

Confused here. If I pull from the Workspace repo will I not overwrite my current Workspace?

Just try it.

Well I don’t want to lose my stuff. I have downloaded the latest Symphony from Git.

Copy it (or clone it, if it’s a Git repo) and try it there.

I believe that git will automatically merge your changes to the changes made in the repo.