Search

A new extension, “Frontend Debugger” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

this extension is fantastic. my question, though, is would it be difficult to modify it to use the current page’s actual data set rather than getting a new one via ajax?

i only ask this because of situations where events need to be debugged.

Frontend Debugger updated to version 1.1 on 21st of September 2010

I added an extra tab called ‘events’. This will show the actual events data. Pre-condition is however, that you have display_event_xml_in_source set to yes in your manifest/config.php-file.

you rock.

my apologies. i made the mistake of using an html element in the issue, so everything afterward was stripped. the gist of it is that jquery is loaded at the end of the head element, causing any previously loaded jquery addon libraries to be rendered inoperable.

perhaps if (jquery) { } before loading another copy of jq?

Are you sure that your issue is caused by loading jQuery 2 times?

Because when I test with loading multiple instances of jQuery it just works. And if I remember correctly, jQuery already checks for itself if it’s already loaded.

in your source, i commented out the line that loads jquery and everything works fine.

i wasn’t having any issues with core jquery calls; it was only the add-on libraries that weren’t functioning while front end debugger was loaded.

Frontend Debugger updated to version 1.2 on 16th of December 2011

• Compatibility with Symphony 2.3
  • Layout updates (fixed positioning)