Search

Here is a list up fixes that will be in revision 3, which is now available via your Symphony Accounts profile

• #42: Added space to pages edit page title
  • #46: Fixed drafts link in the default theme entry "A primer to Symphony 2's default theme"
  • #66: Corrected some of the general transliteration values.
  • #47: Fixed usage of getcwd() under windows.
  • #38: Changed frontend wrapper XML to use a relative path. Should fix problems on windows.
  • #41: Fixed problem when only entering a single tag into a tag field.
  • #60: Entry edit form page titles will not show markup. This applies to Upload and Section Link fields when they are the first field in a section.
  • #57: Fixed invalid function call in upload field with file is too large. getConfigVar() no longer exists in Symphony.
  • #59: URL params on the 'index' page are now correctly identified.
  • #32: When logging out, you will be redirected automatically to your front-end, rather than displaying the login form again.
  • #69: No longer see a 'Remove File' link on Section Link fields.
  • #29: DS sorting fixes and improvements.
  • #6: Fixed styling bug with bottom border of utilities.
  • #50: Errors now display properly for the Tag List field.
  • #43: Page name in the side bar of both Debug and Profile is a link back to the frontend.
  • #31: Invalid date formats have been removed the System Preferences. These specifically caused problems with the Date Field validation.
  • #33: When logging in, you will no longer be taken to the publish area if you were attempting to access another page.
  • #64: When installing, if you omit the default workspace, a clean workspace and database will be created for you.
  • #70: Section Link fields are now unique across a section. Also, cannot Section Links "Related Section" cannot include its parent.
  • #62: Database connection encoding and character sets are now correctly set when toggling the runtime_character_set_alter config flag to 1.
  • #79: Upload field's that are not required will no longer throw an error when you do not specify a file.
  • #64: The text-formatters, masters and upload folders are no longer created by the installer if you do not include a workspace.
  • #80: No longer get warnings in the error log when saving a section containing a select box or tag list.
  • #77: Invalid section names or entry ID values in the publish area URL's will now throw a proper Symphony error page, rather than a cryptic PHP fatal error.
  • #45: Deleting an entry will not remove other entries that link to it via a non "Section Link" field.
  • #84: Deleting an entry with an upload field, or changing the file of an upload field will cause the existing file to be deleted.
  • #81: Errors will not appear in the logs when trying to save a page with no type.
  • #79: Select box field will not throw MySQL errors in the log when no dynamic option is specified.
  • #84: Small JS bug in Opera.

Enjoy your free days :)

great, can't wait!

Updated the list.

Revision 3 is now available. Be sure to follow the README.txt instructions.

Thanks, Alistair! Backup is a breeze with the create ensemble button. The update was quite painless. Dancing as instructed.

So, bauhouse, does that mean you are not having issues with the zip archives any longer?

I had issues locally with revision 1. I have been developing on a remote server with revisions 2 and 3. That's where the create ensemble button works just fine.

I'm guessing that there's something wrong with my local hosting set up, but I have no idea what that might be.