Search

Whoa, can believe my log in still works

First off, just wanted to say congrats to the Allen, Alistair and the reminisce of Twenty One Degrees crew. You guys have done a great job with Symphony and I was glad I was there to see it in the beginning.

BTW: http://www.pushhere.com is running a version of Symphony, and tho it is currently only a temporary site. I will be building the full production site in the newest version of Symphony.

So I know what you are thinking, who is this cat anyways? Really no one. Name is Regi and I am currently severing time as Senior Developer at a Orlando based Ad Agency dubbed Push. I worked with Symphony back in the days, donating money, time, and servers for testing. I think this was sometime after the project named changed, keeping the Six Apart people at bay. [Is the a hall of fame for us people :D]

I am just looking to get back into the community in any way I can, learn something new and make some new friends. Hope the community is still just as friendly as it was 4 years ago.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Again, Great job to the Team and the people that have support them all this time.

Welcome back, Regi! I’m a relative newcomer, only finding Symphony just as 2.0 was being released, so it’s great to hear the veterans reminisce about the good ol’ days :-)

Lovely site for Push by the way. It may be temporary but it certainly holds its own.

Welcome back, the community is super friendly still :)

BTW: http://www.pushhere.com is running a version of Symphony

Please check your email regarding this. It seems your version is vulnerable.

Oh, and welcome back!

@nickdunn, Yeah I was always following what the guys were doing, but most of my last few years have been at start-ups being custom stuff on other frameworks[Python,Perl]. Now after being with this Agency for two years I have a little more pull then before. So you will a see more Symphony love from our Agency.

@jeffleeder, Thanks, glad to hear it

@creativedutchmen, thanks for the heads up

No problem, hope it helps!

Hey Regi, welcome back! We still need to get some game on over XBox Live one day :)

Welcome back to the fold, Regi. You’ve got some inspiring case studies there at Push. Looking forward to seeing the new Push :-)

It’s a good name in these circles, by the way. We can’t help but think of it every day.

• git push this
  • git push that

@Allen, Yeah well after almost 5 years I think you do owe me at least one game.

@bauhouse, for some reason the link you posted is DOA, maybe you were pointing it out try this one and am guess I am going to be getting a lot of “puns” about the name :D

update: nevermind, domain is not aliased, see what happens when people rush you.

The temp site had to be built in less then an hour, so there maybe some mistakes here and there. Everyone wanted to replace the aging 10 year flash site, be nice to her she is young and fragile.

@Regi, that’s odd. They look like exactly the same link to me :P

@bauhouse, Yeah…some strangeness going on there…either way, the new site will be a lot better. As soon as I get time to get to it, damn client projects :D