Search

A new extension, “jQuery Date Time Picker” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

This is basically a copy of Max Wheeler’s jQuery Date Picker, but with a Time Picker created by Trent Richardson added on to it.

I also took some time to make the interface fit in much better with Symphony’s Interface.

Also thanks to bitfyre for helping me with the GitHub part, of which I’m a complete n00b.

I was wondering how I could make this so that it automatically used people’s settings for date/time that they set up at configuration? Possible?

I found a bug.

When you have a date field with an existing date value in it, when you select the date field…

instead of showing the existing value in the date/time picker, it shows the current date and time.

If there is no existing value then it should show the current date and time, but if there is an existing value, it should show that specific value.

Unfortunately, in both instances, it always shows the current date and time.

Thanks, I should have seen this. Will look into it.

Hey Brian, I did some testing on this today and can’t reproduce the problem. It always seems to use the date that has been input before for me, even after a save. What browser/type of installation are you on?

it was Google Chrome for Mac (Webkit) / Symphony 2.1.1

I just checked it in Chrome and it seemed to work okay for me. Did you change your date/time settings in the initialise.js file to match your Symphony install settings? It’s not automatic right now though I hope somebody could help me figure out how to do that. You can find the date formatting options for the date picker here and time picker here. Otherwise any javascript errors?

This extension also applies the datetime-picker to my label-fields in the section editor in S2.2.1 :-S

Try it:

• Create a section with this field.
  • Save the section.
  • Try editing the label of the field.

Hi,

You could fix this bug by wrapping the addScriptToHead() and addStylesheetToHead()-functions in your extension.driver.php with:

$callback = $context['parent']->getPageCallback();
if($callback['driver'] == 'publish')
{
    // your code goes here
}

I tried fixing it by forking your extension, but for some reason by forking it it goes to my jquery_date_picker-fork, since your extension is a fork of that. I'm not too bright with GIT why this happens, but here's your solution.

Could you please fix it in your fork?