Search

Okay, this is an odd one to me and I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I have two png’s that make up my header/logo and they’ll come up after some time but if I hit another page or refresh they’re missing, and the image path becomes:

http://stage.freshma.de/workspace/images/ic.3af71a6e74a9b1219e02ca799a0a7269.xmast_fresh,p.png/

So that leaves me wondering if I’ve messed something up or is this a normal method the core uses? Previously the CSS was caching like this and sometimes returns no style in the admin section.

Anybody else ever run into this or a similar issue?

It’s certainly not a normal core thing. What does your XSLT look like? What extensions have you got installed?

Extension added: Bulk Importer

edited master.xsl: http://d.pr/Kfah

Oh yeah, added the link to my droplr because I couldn’t seem to post the file without the site trying to render it as html.

Don’t see anything at that URL

Ah yes, I see that it’s being transformed there too.

I zipped it up and attached it.

Attachments:
master.xsl.zip

Looks suspicious. Don’t think it’s something coming from Symphony, as your templates look clean. Anyone else have ideas?

Previously the CSS was caching like this and sometimes returns no style in the admin section.

Sounds like something is up with your server. Are you setting any custom Expires headers in your .htaccess perhaps?

Yeah, I looked back at the issue from my servers standpoint and my host automatically set some caching beta thing (Dreamhost) that seemed to cause the issue. I was going to post that I had fixed it however my wife was giving me the “we’re late for dinner” look so I had to take off.

Thanks again to all for helping me sort this out. I’m digging this system more and more as I dig into it!