Search

For somereason the URL handle of /portfolio has become my 403 page. I’ve deleted the page, re-made it, created another 403 page, but it still displays a 403 error when I view that page. I’ve not edited my .htaccess file either!

Does anyone have an idea what’s going on?

Cheers!

Can you elaborate on what version you’re using and what enabled extensions you have?

Cheers…

Latest version (2.1.2), and just the default extensions along with TinyMCE. Hope that helps!

Try opening up your sym_pages table from your database and removing the 403 type from the portfolio row.

Tried deleting all entries in the database for “403” and “portfolio”, and also deleted them both from Symphony and the templates. The “/portfolio” URL is still bringing up a 403 error. Any more ideas?

Do you have any .htaccess (or .htpasswd) rules for this installation (other than Symphony’s)?

I don’t, no. The .htaccess has been untouched throughout development!

Anyone have any more ideas for this one? Still not managed to resolve it.

Actually, I’ve just found the problem!

I have a folder in “Workspace” called “portfolio”. I didn’t realising having a folder conflicts with the URL handels, but it does make sense that it would!

Heh. One for the docs.

No it doesn’t make sense. That really shouldn’t happen as to access a workspace subfolder, you would need workspace in the URL. There’s nothing in the .htaccess that would cause this to happen either. If you can be sure that this is caused by a subfolder (ie try it with another folder name) then it should really be logged as a bug.

Actually, I can’t recreate this behaviour so it probably isn’t a bug with Symphony.