Search

I’m looking for a couple of good (or decent) Symphony developers to outsource some of my running (Symphony) projects to.

I have a couple of websites on hand (www.supertrash.us among others) which need attendtion next year for updates. And currently I do not have enough time to give that support.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Hi Bob, I am mainly front-end developer but what kind of development are you looking for exactly?

On a sidenote: I’d be very interested in getting to know/meet more Dutch Symphony Enthusiasts, why not try and organize an informal Symphony meetup here too?

I’m mainly a front-end developer as well, that’s why I love Symphony since it enables to provide decent back-end skills as well. I’m sure you agree ;)

The development at start would consist of making updates of Symphony based websites I developed. Things like making new pages, updating styles and such. And perhaps upgrading systems to newer versions of Symphony if needed. I’f you’re interested I can keep you a summary of projects I’m thinking about for next year to outsource allong with a short intro?

Sounds like a good idea bytheway, meeting up with Dutch Symphony users.. what’s your plan? :)

Bob, thanks. I’m not sure this is for me but let’s email, I believe we’re ‘Linked In’?

I think I will be to busy to take on one of the projects, but since David is looking for fellow countryman… I am Dutch. I’m not a web developer by trade though and not likely to be in bd_creations ‘good’ category ;-)

Well, the ‘good’ category is pretty broad as far as I’m concerned ;)

Sounds like a good idea to setup some sort of Dutch Symphony meeting, let’s see who else is in for it..

I would be very interested in a dutch symphony meeting, too.

Is any of you going to attend the german/international edition this year?

@bd_creations I’m a student/freelance web developer based in Rotterdam currently working allot with Symphony CMS. I would be interested in doing some of your projects. Sounds very nice. Visit my profile -> website and contact me trough there if you want.

As for a dutch gathering, I would definitely be up for that!

@creativedutchmen Germany is not that far from us. Could be worth checking out?