Search

I’ve made a few changes, it should now be compatible with earlier versions of symphony. (I haven’t tried, but it should;)) No, it isn’t. 2.2 only, sorry!

Has anyone tried it yet? Any feedback would be appreciated a lot ;)

Are you sure that I should try it?

Ehmm.. To see its potential, not its bugs? Yes, sure!

This is by no means a stable release, or a production-ready extension. It is more like a proof-of-concept, which I will use as a startingpoint for something better.

You don’t want me to test it! :-(

I do! Ok, to be honest, I am curious what you can find..

I filed the first issue. Your repo name doesn’t follow the naming conventions. :-)

Huib, will you release this extension? It seems that it's "nearly working" with S2.2!

I discovered a problem in line 12 of content.data.php:

$sectionManager = new SectionManager();

which will break because of a missing argument, so no JSON will be returned. You may quickly check this by going to /extension/dynamic_section_editor/data/yoursection/ where you will find a Symphony error page instead of a JSON string.

Another small issue is the "data" folder not being included nor created by the install process. The latter would be the better option, I think.

Apart from that: This extension is super-cool, it really pimps the "author backend".

Bump.

Michael, I am incredibly busy with the newsletter stuff (as that is required by the client immediately, this will come afterwards).

I can't give any concrete deadlines, but it will be fixed, tested and released soon!

Thanks for the information. That's cool for me -- I just wanted to make sure that this fantastic extension is not forgotten.

I just wanted to make sure that this fantastic extension is not forgotten.

Thanks for the heads up!

Bump. :-)

You are a mean man, Michael! You know I love this extension but won't have the time to finish it until the Email stuff is finished.

Either way, the email stuff will be finished around the 30th of april (really hope so!), and I will start on this afterwards.

Happy now? ;)

Well, yes, hmmm, OK.

:-)

hm, any chance that this idea will get further treatment with 2.3 now? i could use something like this for a project i am on right now :)