Search

Hello again)

Time and again we get encoding problems with cyrillic symbols but this one has taken over all the previous ones.

We have run into almost the same issue as in this post: http://getsymphony.com/discuss/thread/55059/

But this time we get such strange output in SECTIONS. More over I cannot see any error appearing laws. Wrong output can be seen everywhere just in the end of section and in the middle and at the beginning. I’ve made a couple of screenshots. Sorry for the size as they are from two displays to show all four sections where we get such errors.

Any ideas? May be someone may help? We use Symphony 2.1.2 mysql 5 uft-8

And one more thing first we got the problem after moving into the customer hosting - nothing alike on our servers. After the moving a also got a problem with mod_rewrite which was solved by removing)) lines concerning trailing slash. But there’s nothing to do with the encoding error i stated above as i had been present earlier, right after the moving.

screenshots

Attachments:
pride_bug2.jpg and pride_bug.jpg

In the hosting company they told me that my apache instance runs as cp1251 and the only way to change it is either to add header(‘Content-Type: text/css; charset=utf-8’); into php script or AddCharset utf-8 .html into .htaccess what i immediately did but in vain. Nothing changed.

may be someone has run into smth like this so far as the issue is still not managable for us

Is upgrading to 2.2 a possibility? I did some work ensuring mysql forced a utf8 connection so that tables will always be created using symphony's default charset, which is utf8.