Search

Anyone have any experience with this approach to a shopping cart? Just curious if Shopify is compatible.

Thanks!

Shopify is a completely hosted service, so yes, it's sort of compatible. I believe they have a decent API so I imagine you could integrate them relatively tightly if you wanted — you're still going to have to bump your users off to a separate domain (or subdomain) though.

That's what I was wondering. Thanks!

Might anyone have some recommendations for a symphony + cart setup?

Lemon Stand looks interesting…

I've been wanting to try Foxycart in combination with Symphony. Seems like it would make a great combination.

I believe Magento can export products to XML. Other than that, not sure about integration options, but the Community Edition is extensible and open source.

Also see Symphony for online store.

I've not had to work with it much, but, just as a warning, those in our agency who have used Magento agree with this sentiment: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Magento

LOL :) It can certainly feel like that sometimes. But when it works well, it works well.

Thanks everyone!

Wazala and Foxy Cart look really interesting. I especially like Wazala's iphone app-esque experience for mobile shopping.