Search

It's kind of a long story as to why I'm wanting this, but in short, I need pagination on a datasource filtered by several optional parameters for nested categories.. I'm specifying the parameter page before any categories as a result of needing both. Follow me so far?

Well, obviously, if I access the page initially, without specifying the page parameter, I don't really have the variable to call when writing my url href's..

Telling the pagination to return {$page:1} isn't seeming to set the default variable for me. Is this a bug with Symphony, or is it intended this way? Should I probably just create the variable with xsl if it doesn't already exist?

Thanks

Telling the pagination to return {$page:1} isn't seeming to set the default variable for me.

What this does is the following: it will paginate on $page, but if $page does not exist, it will use 1. It does not set the param to be used in your xslt, so if you need it there, you will have to set it yourself.

A <xsl:variable name="page" /> will be enough to set the variable it if doesn't exist.

Oh, I see.. That makes sense, and setting the variable manually seems to do the trick..

Thanks