Search

So I have a website installation that I can confirm is working both on my OSX / XAMPP installation as well as on a nix server (MT).

The client to whom this website belongs maintains a windows server and has installed Apache, PHP etc. - server spec as follows:

• Windows NT 6.1 build 7601
  • Apache 2.0
  • PHP Version 5.3.6
  • libXML 2.7.7
  • libxslt 1.1.23

I can log into the backend (/symphony) without any problem, so I know that the installation is working just fine, however when I go to access one of the frontend pages (anything), I receive an empty result (0 bytes) and no errors. apache logs don't contain any errors and I have confirmed via a test page that xslt is installed and working. In addition, I've also tested using the symphony URL param syntax (/index.php?symphony-page=company) with the same result.

If anyone has experienced the same problem, or else if you require more, specific information please let me know.

Try adding display_errors On to your .htaccess file. Hopefully that'll give some more detailed information.

Yeah, sorry I should have mentioned that I tried that and I end up with an empty page which comes through with a status 200.