Search

Hi guys,

First off I want to tell you all what a great job you all do to improve the community around Symphony. I've learned quite a few things by reading topics on this forum. I am just a newbie and am on my way of completing my first Symphony website.

This is my first post, here it goes:

When setting up a page I am trying to limit the results to 5. This all works fine and I can also give the page number through the URL. I also added a parameter for the categories the entry is linked to. Making the URI look like this:

http://site.com/page-name/categories/page

Looks pretty good right? All works like expected when I insert some category names, giving me result 1-5 on page 1 and 6-10 on page 2.

But here comes the problem: I try to add a few categories to the URL (comma-separated). All give results limited to 5 entities. But when I add 4 categories the paginate limit changes to 4. Giving me 1-4 on page 1 and 5-8 on page 2.

I have no clue as to what changed the limit. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Can you help me?

Thanks -Gaya

Is there an entry that is in more than one category?

Yeah, all of them are in multiple categories. (They are linked through a select box)

Just found out it has to with pagination. If I turn it of, the results look just fine. The pagination doesn't divide the content the way I expect it to