Search

Has anyone tried that out already?

Great extension! I'm using it to conditionally load data, and it's working great.

Regarding comment #28

With symphony 2.3 I found that using a conditionalizer field to filter entries that are published works on the backend but not on the frontend. This would be very useful if it with frontend publish events. Any plans to support this?

In Symphony 2.2.5, I used Conditionalizer to create conditional datasources as well as to create conditionalized parameter output. In both cases nothing would be returned when the condition was not met.

In Symphony 2.3, this is no longer the case. Even when a condition is not met, there is always a parameter output.

Will Conditionalizer be able to bring back this functionality in the future?

Thanks.

Having a problem. I am trying to filter a datasource and filter of of URL params. Here is what I am trying to achieve.

I want to test if both of these are true. If $pt3 is not null and if $pt4 is null.

Here's my crack at it, but it says invalid syntax.

(if all of ((if value of ({$pt3}) is (by-speaker)), (if any of ({$pt4}) is ())))

Any thoughts on what could be causing the problem?

Comment #6 of this thread helped me answer my question.

I changed the expression accordingly...

(if all of ((if value of ({$pt3}) is (by-speaker)), (if value of ({$pt4}) is ())) is (yes))

And everything started working properly.