Search

Hello!

I have a 'Participants' SSM in 'Article'. The Article datasource have the parameter output 'Participants'. This give a parameter with a list of participant ID's:

$ds-article = '20056, 20050, 20057, 20051 etc....' 

I'm trying to use those ID for chaining, so that I can look up other articles where those participants have been included, but when I filter by $ds-article it only considers the first ID in the array of numbers - as if only '20056' existed in $ds-article.

I have my data source "OtherArticlesByParticipant" that filters participants = {$ds-article}

But, if I hardcode those numbers into the filter by in my datasource, it works. The weird thing is that in the debugger the $ds-article looks exactly the same in either case (as above). Somehow it get parsed differently if it originates from a SSM in a section, than hardcoded.

Is there any workaround for this? Or perhaps a different way of solving this? Ie. a way of filtering multiple entries in a SSM that originates ID's from multiple entries selected in an SSM. Or am I doing something wrong?

thanks in advance for any eventual input. J

I believe this commit solves that issue. You can apply it yourself until the next SSM 1.x version is packaged up.

In future it's probably better posting this in the Subsection Manager thread so all the related information is kept in one place (or as a Github issue) :)