Search

This one's hard to describe for me, but:

I am trying to import an existing date value into datetime field using XML Importer, but in a preview of the import I see, that the datetime field identifies the value as an array, like this:

'date-time' => 'Array,Array',

and this throws later an error of expecting a string instead of an array. Note: "date-time" is a datetime type field.

The XPATH expression for XML Importer is:

concat(date-time/date/start/text(), ' ', date-time/date/start/@time)

As you can see, I am re-setting the date-time's field former value, because I have to use the date-time field as the unique key of entries to be able to update existing entries.

To note: the above shown expression works fine for a common date field, which is also being populated by the date-time value.

XML source is like this:

<date-time>
    <date timeline="1" type="exact">
        <start iso="2013-11-23T06:04:00+01:00" timestamp="1385183040" time="06:04" weekday="6" offset="+0100">2013-11-23</start>
    </date>
</date-time>

Can you give me a hand with this?

How to make the calendar week start from monday and not sunday?

That's not a trivial task because weeks in JavaScript start on Sunday by definition. You'd have to change the logic inside the visualise function and you'd have to change the table head in https://github.com/hananils/datetime/blob/master/fields/field.datetime.php#L176-L182.

Thanks for the pointers! I started already to look inside, but wanted to check on some config tips first. OK, this will take some time I don't have right now, so it will has to be like this for the time being.

If you only need this for cosmetic reasons, my advice would be to leave things as they are.

I agree with that, but its more about the week format, as we start the week with monday.

If one has to work with it kind of regularly, it's not actually comfortable because of the general custom. I was thinking first one can get used to it, but I remembered I had to reconfigure my system calendar some time ago to be like I'm used to it.
The other way around this is just to type the date.

If I would do some changes, then to make it have a configurable week start.

Is date & time broken in Symphony 2.6 or ist it just me?

Date and Time Screenshot

Attachments:
Bildschirmfoto 2015-01-06 um 09.51.50.png

I guess it cannot be used together with the new calender in the regular date field?

Yes, the CSS class naming is conflicting. Nicolas (@nitrique) wanted to take a look.