Search

Hey guys, can you please make sure to have proper quality video recordings of all the talks this time (and make them available in a timely manner)?

Yes and yes.

Yeah, for those interested in New York, you can ride back with me (not sure if I will drive or take the train) and I can show you around. My availability during the day on Monday and Tuesday is not confirmed at the moment, but if I am free I'd love to be a host for my city and show people around (and maybe do a Spumoni Gardens run too!). For those wondering what Allen means by "Spumoni Gardens" please see attached photo.

Attachments:
thumb_600.jpg

Aram and I are working hard. We have found an appropriate event space and will post details tomorrow :-)

Great Lewis looking forward for the details so we can get the booking sorted hopefully :)

Location and accommodation info added. Comment?

Would people benefit from some hotel recommendations starting at around $265 per night? I personally think the hostel is the best option. It's so new, modern, trendy looking.

I'll book my accommodation where everyone else is staying. One thing I've found with past events is that the real funs starts early evening.

I've had to keep things to myself for a while but I can finally say that Soario is sponsoring the event.

We'd still like more sponsors or others to donate to the cause if possible, that way more of the sponsorship funding could be funnelled into other community projects.

We really need more people to RSVP, so if you're hesitant because you weren't sure if the event is happening, please confirm your attendance with much verve and gusto, right now!

Thanks Allen!

This is what the Boston attendees can look forward to:

Symphony 2012 Shirt

We're still tweaking the design, but I think we have our heart set on minimalistic design and use of iconography.

I love it!

Wow, nice. Allen, I took the liberty to put my design skills to work, I think this one's going to be final:

SymPony - hah!

Where's the like button! hah.. made me chuckle.

Updated accommodations.

I'm planning on doing some presentation work in the coming weeks while in transit, so if there is anything you would like me to specifically talk about do speak up :)

Important to note, everyone, that we have secured a block of rooms at a discount at the Westin hotel, which is in walking distance to the event. You have to book the room through this link. It is on the event page as well, but I just want to make sure everyone knows!

For those traveling, when are you arriving in Boston?

I should be arriving on the 27th around 5.30pm I think

Anybody still in need of a room? Looking for a 4th to share with Jonas, myself and my friend to keep costs down. It'll be at 40 Berkeley Hostel, about a 30 minute walk from the venue. If you're keen, it's $125 for 3 nights (28-1st).

@brendo If I could confirm on Monday, I may be up for that room!

Did you still need that room Andrew? I'd like to book the accommodation ASAP