Search

A new extension, "Page Headers" is now available for download.

This extension allows you to customise HTTP headers straight in your page output. Just put valid HTTP headers before outputting any of your html/xml, followed by a blank line (as per the HTTP spec). The headers will be detected, removed from standard page output, and sent as HTTP headers. For more information and an example, see the readme.

Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Very cool!

It seems I just need this kind of stuff. Awesome :D

Cool, glad it's turned out to be useful. Originally it was only going to perform redirects, but after speaking to buzzomatic I decided to make it send arbitrary header information. You could also use it to send a 403 status code if a user tried to visit a page without being logged in etc.

I'll probably end up using it as part of a JSON REST api as well, so it send correct status codes without having to do too much other effort.

I've only really tested it on redirect types so far, so if you encounter any issues let me know.

Everything is fine with 303s.

Page Headers updated to version 1.1 on 4th of June 2012

Just fixes minor bug with Symphony 2.3 compatibility. Should be fine with 2.3 now :)

I couldnt' get this to work first, but I realized I missed giving the page a type 'headers'. =)

Ah, ran into an issue. This extension doesn't work with cachelite, right?

Mmm that's a good point, it probably does not since cachelite takes control earlier. Was it simply not adding the headers, or were you getting some kind of fatal error?

does not since cachelite takes control earlier

Indeed.