Search

I built this more elegant (recursive) way of generating XML site-map. It also features dynamic pages.

• I wanted to publish this as an utility, but the XSLT field throws and error: "This field contains invalid data" (admins, please help!);
  • Some feedback would be appreciated;
  • Does anybody have better solution for priority algoritm?

Download it from here

I've tried to run the utility on a local Symphony build but it was throwing validation errors also. I had to scour around and what I found was that the last line:

<xsl:/stylesheet>

Was throwing errors. Presumably, one of the characters/symbol isn't UTF-8. Try removing that last line and post it as a new utility. If that doesn't work, I can add it to the system on my end.

Off topic: You're based in Hong Kong? I'm flying over in a couple of weeks, it'd be great to meet you :)

OK. I will figure it out tonight and try to release it again.

Off topic: You're based in Hong Kong? I'm flying over in a couple of weeks, it'd be great to meet you :)

Yea, I am in HK most of the time. Drop me an line and let me know when you're comming. We can defenitely grab a beer or something...

I'll be at Hong Kong between 17 May and 24 May. I tried emailing you through the email address you registered with, but looks like that's no longer valid.

Argh... I checked my profile and apparently I used my mac.com (which is not active anymore) email to sign up... They have moved from Mac --> MobileMe --> iCloud... I didn't realize it's been so long...

Anyway, I have updated my email now. Give it a try... This one works 100%. I am most definitely in HK then...