Installer and updater overhauled; user access permissions updated; interface improvements made;
page now usable as a GET parameter; author field updated with default option; and more…
Be sure to pat yourselves on the back – this update is mostly made up of community contributed fixes (go, spirit of open source!).
- Installer and Updater overhaul.
- Update README file to include instructions to secure production sites.
- #4: Updated user access permissions
- Logs now record exact dates.
- Replace bitmap-font PNGs buttons with HTML/CSS anchors and buttons
- Improved suggestion list behaviour
- #46: Previously developers cannot use the get param
Pageas is was reserved by Symphony. This has been changed so symphony’s reserved word is
- #52: Added checkbox to Author field type to allow option for “select current user by default”.
- #12: Data source parameter is set when none should be.
- #37: Custom DS with ‘redirect on empty’ flag redirects to 404 in backend too
- #39: Only use URI regex once.
- #41: Required field tick box when altering a section ticks itself if an error occurs when saving a section
- #43: Pass label message as an array not a string.
- #45: Error exception when GET variable has an array syntax
...?example[a]=bvia the frontend.
- #44: %5 character in URL under windows environment
- #48: Last_seen field could not update correctly
- #49: Deleting Pages returned a blank Screen
- Fixed issue with required and show_column chechboxes losing their state.
- Fixed update.php to include date field fix.
- Fixed invalid entities making it into XML.
- Fixed update version compare.
- Fixed /symphony/ going into redirect loop.
- Fixed XML validation code.
- Fixed concatenation error
- Explicitly set as an array to suppress in_array WARNINGs later on
- Slight change to button size.
- Small CSS tweak.
- More devkit fixes.
- Update debugdevkit.
- Removed old debug styles.
- Updated included devkits.
- Redesigned devkit page.
- Remove empty lines and empty button.delete rule in forms.css file
- added /manifest/ to .gitignore
- Self-delete update.php on completion
- Updated version check for queries
- Moved 2.0.3 update SQL queries to update.php instead of manual queries in README
- removed the remaining static changelog URL reference