First bugfix update for the 2.2 codebase
Field->buildDSRetrivalSQL is now deprecated by
Field->buildDSRetrieval. This functions identically, the typo has just been corrected.
#617Taglist styling issue
General::sanitizeon Taglist values in the backend to prevent errors
- Fix issue with
General::array_to_xmland nested arrays
- Fix Upload field when used as a Dynamic Option with Select Box fields
#612SMTP email: No reply-to if no name is given
#611Fix broken encoding when URL parameters were sent separated by & instead of &
#610Close potential security hole in the Upload field.
#607Update General::sendEmail documentation
- Fix styling issue on XSLT error pages
#604Allow " and ' in Static DS's
#602Set a default timezone when installing Symphony
#600Handle Dates before 1st Jan 1970 again (broken since Beta 1)
#597Make DynamicXML DS's work again (broken since Beta 1)
- Fix potential security flaw in the Send Mail filter
- Remove the
show_associationcolumn from Select Box entry tables, it should of only been added to the
- Initialise the Cookie/Sessions object ASAP so that Session information is available as early as possible
#592Fix bug with filtering on the Date field, this may cause some of your datasources to function a little differently (although now correctly) than what is expected.
#591Fix copy as Markdown on Exceptions
ucwordsField Types or Authors
#587Default navigation group no longer always defaults to Content
#581: Author::commit now returns the
- Event 'delete' button styling restored
- Fixed EventPreEdit delegate
General::deleteFilewill now handle Exceptions
General::countWordswill now return the correct word count instead of 0
$this->_fieldsfor the Author instead of null when no
- Static Datasources will now be appended to the Static Datasource's root element, not the root element of the XML
- Update Export Ensemble to 1.13
- Update Image JIT Manipulation to 1.10
- Correctly detect 'missing' or 'invalid' error types for fields whose input is an array in Event XML
- Removed some old unneeded code from
#598Improve FrontendPageNotFoundException logging to provide more information to the user.
#595Select Box's now has sorting option that will sort all Static and Dynamic values together, or respect the Static Options order as entered in the Section Editor
#594Popup copy for deletion confirmation is not tailored to each section and can now be localised.
- In the Gateway class, only set FOLLOWLOCATION if safemode is off AND openbasedir is empty which improves compatibility with some hosts.
- General documentation improvements and amends
- Add indexes to the correct columns for the
- Add further Security rules to the
.htaccess, which are now included in the updater
- The Author field can now be optional
- Improved the error handling of the Send Mail filter
- Minor cleanup of the Cookie and Symphony class.
#590General documentation improvements
#550A new Reducing Duplicator is available. This allows elements to be used once in a Select Box greatly improving the usability of the Section and Datasource Editor
#571New delegate AddSectionElements allows developers to add elements to the Section Editor form
- Dates can now be parsed in non American formats if they conform to the
Field->tearDown()which is called when a Field are removed from a Section
- Static and Dynamic Datasources will now return the errors that make them invalid in the XML
- XSLT Utilities are now clickable in the Utility Editor allowing them to be quickly imported into the current template
- All Exceptions have their templates abstracted into the
TEMPLATESfolder allowing them to potentially be overwritten
- Sessions garbage collection changes reduced to 10%, garbage collection query is much faster
- Session will no longer check for the existent of Sessions table on every page load, this logic is contained within the installer
- Empty Sessions will no longer be saved in the Database
- You can now filter using the
system:datepseudo field. This accepts the same filtering options as the core Date field.
- EventPreSaveFilter delegate now passes
- EventPreSaveFilter, EventPostSaveFilter delegates can now handle a fourth option for
$filter_resultarrays that allow attributes to be added to the filter XML
- EventFinalSaveFilter now is passed the
$filter_resultsas well as
errorsis now passed by reference and will be appended to the event XML.
- DatasourcePreCreate and DatasourcePreEdit delegates now have four additional parameters,
- EventPreCreate and EventPreEdit delegates now have one additional parameter,