Search

Hello, i'm new on symphony i wanted to take a look on how it works, but i couldn't install it; does anyone here ever had this same error?

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/a1798281/publichtml/manifest/config.php' for inclusion (includepath='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a1798281/public_html/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php on line 180

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Configuration::setArray() must be an array, null given, called in /home/a1798281/publichtml/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php on line 185 and defined in /home/a1798281/publichtml/symphony/lib/core/class.configuration.php on line 88

thanks

When you ran the install, did the manifest folder get created ok? Seems like the config file wasn't saved into /manifest

yes it was created

i deleted and i passed the first error, now is asking for permisson on "workspace" folder but hosting is not reponding to my changes

Warning: ftpsite() [function.ftp-site]: Could not change perms on /publichtml/workspace: Permission denied in /home/mainhost/public_html/file-manager/includes/filesystem.inc.php on line 572

Unable to execute site command chmod 0777 /public_html/workspace. Note that the CHMOD command is only available on Unix FTP servers, not on Windows FTP servers.