Search

@animaux Yeah, the fix should be almost a straight dropin for the Image Upload field as well, it'll just need the table name updated in the query.

Thanks for pointing this out Brendo!

I’d rather leave this for someone with actual PHP-Foo. Since looking at the code makes me feel like a car-mechanic having to do an appendix-surgery …

@brendo looks like filtering now works! I will do a machine’s job and update the image_upload fields by hand, they’re not too many :)

1000 thanks!

the fix should be almost a straight dropin for the Image Upload field...

Michael, Brendo, thanks, it does. I've tested it on some 2000+ pics repository.

One thing I am solving - displaying image preview in the publish index tables. Its only about to ged rid of /workspace part from the destination value for the JIT URL.

Is there any toolkit function for stripping away workspace? I am doing it right now with a substr($this->get('destination'),10). Is it ok like this? I could share the whole code afterwards if useful.

Image preview? Which extension do you use for this functionality?

@michael-e I have a simlilar problem with Image Index Preview. I’ve posted an issue on github.

Which extension do you use for this functionality?

This one.

Its how is a preview (thumbnail) displayed. And also this url generation has to be changed, but I think it is enough to change the /workspace for $this->get('destination').'/' .

@animaux: Unfortunately that is a JavaScript problem in the extension. I am no good in JavaScript. maybe @nilshoerrmann comes to the rescue.

@juro: That's something @vladG should fix. (Although it might be possible to solve this by simply comparing the code of the different fields, but unfortunately I don't have the time to do this.)

maybe @nilshoerrmann comes to the rescue.

Sorry, but I'm no longer taking care of that extension.
(It has become a bit bloated since I initially created it and I actually don't understand why.)

Loving the lack of issues, the final release is near ladies and gents :)

All done ladies and gents, we've got a 2.3.3 final release!

@brendo thanks for wrapping it up :)

Sweet. Will try this out next week. Thanks @brendo and all involved!

Thanks, @brendo! And thank you to everyone who was involved for all your hard work to get to this final release.

final release

If I am not mistaken, there may still be bugfix releases for Symphony 2. But yes, there is a "feature freeze" because we decided to move on to Symphony Next. (Given the fact that currently Symphony Next is "on hold", I am not even sure if that the freeze will persist.)

Thanks guys! Nice work :-)

What will Symphony Next bring?

Thanks!

Hi, I also thanks for this release.

Great, thanks! :)