Search

Hi All,

I have created a new installation of symphony on my linux machine, however when loading the front-end as well as the back-end I cannot see a formatted page with css style applied to it. I tried to clean the browser cache and did not work out.

When I refresh the browser (luckly I got the right screen - Selection002.png), however refreshing it again it takes me back to the wrong screen (Selection001.png). This sounds to me a cache issue, anyone of you have faced this?

Could you please point me to the solution?

Here attached the screenshoots.

Attachments:
Selection_002.png and Selection_001.png

are you able to check how paths like "A.style.css.pagefeed.cf.f*" are createtd? your stalesheet is point there! there is a ?debug posibility within symphony, and a logfile at manifest/logs/main.

When this is a symphony issue, what I don't think, this pahts(your ico gots it too) should be written somewhere in you xslt.

Try turning off Google Pagespeed first and see if the error persists. If it doesn't work without a third party modification, then there is an issue we can look into solving for you.

Hi All, thanks for your support.

This is the default installation of Symphony, I did not install any add-on.

When looking into the log file, it tells me the css page does not exist. However I am wondering why in the default installation it is pointing to a non-existing css file?

08/31/2013 12:33 pm > User Notice: FrontendPageNotFoundException 1024 - The page you requested, /workspace/css/A.styles.css.pagespeed.cf.f0vNnmwoef.css/, does not exist. on line 307 of /opt/rubystack-1.9.3-13/apache2/htdocs/symphony/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.frontendpage.php 08/31/2013 12:33 pm > UNKNOWN: SymphonyErrorPage 0 - The page you requested does not exist. on line 650 of /opt/rubystack-1.9.3-13/apache2/htdocs/symphony/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php

I am running on top of rubystack on Linux 64-bit, but it should not change anything, right?

On MacOSx Symphony just work out of the box and no issue related to this has been reported so far.

@designermonkey: I do not see any google extension on the back-end admin tool.

Attachments:
Selection_003.png

so maybe your xslFile prints out an style.css existing and this apache/ngix module:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module

making the whole trouble?

@designermonkey: to the point.you got it! I never heard about pagespeed.

Hi Moma, how can I check this?

Considering that I use the same files in a macosx and they work fine, I have no idea about this behavior. It sounds very strange!

If you run apache:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/faq#not-rewriting https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/module/faq#broken

or

apachectl -M

Thanks a lot Moma...

Disabling the pagespeed and restarting the server worked for me.

On your pagespeed.conf write:

ModPagespeed off

Thanks a lot !

Bests!

Yeah, sorry, I meant an apache extension, not Symphony.

Glad you got it sorted out.

Solved out, thanks!