Search

Hi I am having issues with error checking within the a form that contains multiple submissions, for example this is in a call template that calls itself with an updated number till it reaches a specific amount

8 * <input name="fields[{$incremented-number}]['field-name']"/>

and they are all being entered to the same section with allow multiple attached. and trying to stop submittal of the form unless all the required fields have been entered via a customized event..

can anyone help ??

I have not your point. Did not the most forms have multiple submissions?

Hws trying to stop the event from triggering/submitting entries if any of the entries have a valitation error.. with allow multiple enabled, each entry is independant and seems to submit even when the other entries in the event has errors.. so hes trying to stop all entries from submitting until all entries validate. Right And?

So what's the actual problem? Entries not being submitted? Or no event data for failed submissions?

Entries with no errors get submitted, entries with errors appear fine... is there a way to stop all entries submitting if an error is found in one of them?

Is this possible, when all section fields used in the form are requiered?

not all the fields are required and i got the first entry being passed in when the field requirements have been met , when the second entry does not meet the field requirements, is there a way of stopping the entire form submitting and no entries submitted into the section until ALL the field requirements have been met?

events/action[@result = 'success']

is only send when all fields, maked as required, filled in the right way.

I don't understand your point, sorry. may you can post an example. I'm using this to manage simple forms.

AFAIK, the entries are submitted sequentially. If you want to stop the entire form, you will have to use Javascript validation or write your own event.