Search

Recently I seem to get the attached Error from time to time.

alt text

Permissions are ok, and the files are not missing.

I haven’t seen this before updating to Symphony 2.3.4, though this might be coincidence.

I’m suspecting this might happen if the server isn’t delivering the file(s) fast enough, is there some sort of timeout for accessing xsl-templates?

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Cheers,

Alex

EDIT: happens on 2.3.2 too :( I also get errors in the backend f. e. when extension files cannot be accessed.

Attachments:
XSL_Error.png

Hard to say. That might be a hardware issue (like a broken filesystem/HD), might also be a software problem like a file handle limit or similar. If it is the latter, your provider might know.

Thanks Michael. Will check with my provider.

Hmnnn, my provider says filesystem is ok. I should check the CMS … hrgh.

Maybe it’s time for a provider-change anyway …

does your webserver logs gives you any information? when your system runs into any limit, your webserver your log this, if not increase your loglevel. may some is logged in symphony log MANIFEST/log/main

@moma thanks. Symphony itself only logs the same stuff that’s on the error page:

09. January 2014 14:25 > UNKNOWN: SymphonyErrorPage 0 - Line: 145 - XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/…/workspace/pages/suche.xsl"
Line: 145 - XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet(): compilation error: file /home/…/ line 3 element import
Line: 145 - XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet(): xsl:import : unable to load /home/…/workspace/pages/suche.xsl
Line: 158 - XSLTProcessor::transformToXml(): No stylesheet associated to this object on line 650 of /home/…/symphony/lib/core/class.symphony.php

There some weird stuff going on in the Apache Log:

[Thu Jan 09 13:07:22 2014] [error] [client 195.37.228.153] ModSecurity: Warning. Pattern match "([\\~\\!\\@\\#\\$\\%\\^\\&\\*\\(\\)\\-\\+\\=\\{\\}\\[\\]\\|\\:\\;\"\\'\\\xc2\xb4\\\xe2\x80\x99\\\xe2\x80\x98\\`\\<\\>].*?){4,}" at ARGS_NAMES:strings[{$count} matches]. [file "/etc/apache2/owasp-modsecurity-crs/base_rules/modsecurity_crs_41_sql_injection_attacks.conf"] [line "159"] [id "981173"] [rev "2"] [msg "Restricted SQL Character Anomaly Detection Alert - Total # of special characters exceeded"] [data "Matched Data: } found within ARGS_NAMES:strings[{$count} matches]: strings[{$count} matches]"] [ver "OWASP_CRS/2.2.9"] [maturity "9"] [accuracy "8"] [tag "OWASP_CRS/WEB_ATTACK/SQL_INJECTION"] [hostname "….animaux.de"] [uri "/symphony/ajax/translate/"] [unique_id "Us6Q@k4ueOcAACMpC4sAAAAN"]

I’m confused, any ideas someone?

According to my provider this might have had something to do with the owasp-modsecurity-crs-rules. Seems to be fixed for now.

(Will probably switch to another provider anyway since it is a dedicated Django host, and I’m not using Django anymore …)

I would.

I did :)

<advertisement>I’m at uberpace.de now.</advertisement>