Search

Hello everyone,

A little bit of background here: We didn't built our website. It was built by the original owner of the company. Now the company has been through several owners so we have no way to contact the original owner.

We need to update our contact information so we are trying to get into the backend of the site. We asked our web hosting company for help and they told us that the website seems to be built using symphony. We've tried using http://****.com/symphony according to the user manual and it says the page does not exist. Can anyone give us a hand here and direct us to the right track? Thank you.

PS. We searched for the page names in the web server directory and didn't find any html files correspond to the web pages.

Hi there. Post a directory listing of the files in your web project and/or your public html folder and I expect someone will be able to identify what framework your project uses, or at least confirm/rule out Symphony CMS.

Note that there's also a different framework called Symfony.

you are totally right its symfony not symphony. I feel really dumb! Now I guess I'll try the other forum for help. Thank you so much!