Search

Hi,

I just started a new project in 2.6.1. I suscessfully created a content section called "people" and added some content. However, when I try to create a data source for this section, I get this error:

Symphony Fatal Error: Class 'datasourcepeople' not found
An error occurred in mysite/symphony/lib/toolkit/class.datasourcemanager.php around line 164

I can no longer access the datasource list page, as the page has been replaced by this error message. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

Justin

Hey Justin, sorry to hear you're having some troubles! Which version of PHP are you running? It sounds like the autoloader is not kicking in. Can you verify that in your /workspace/data-sources/ directory you have a file called data.people.php?

Hi Brendo,

I'm using PHP 5.4.7. And yes, data.people.php has been created. If I delete that file I can once again access the data sources page, but creating any type of data source generates the same error.

Thanks, Justin

BTW -- this only happens with the git-installed version of Symphony without the sample workspace. If I install the zip package version and follow the exact same process, I get no errors.