0 users online. Create an account or sign in to join them.Users

Search

I've already made an issue on github for it, but maybe somebody here has also the problem and a solution.

With 2.6 when I save an importer the datasource seems to be lost (No DataSource selected error, thanks to Nils last commit you can see this message or a preview of the datasource).

When you run the importer it returns the error: Failed to retrieve data from source: Status code 0 was returned. Content-type:

In the log I found errors like this:

DOMXPath::evaluate(): Invalid type on line 251 

.../extensions/xmlimporter/extension.driver.php

The problem is in the remote datasource with using the $root parameter for the path to the XML source. When I change that to the full path the importer seems to work

Not so sure. I have noticed that error when using another parameter in the url. If the remote datasource is executed before the one giving the parameter, the error appears. Here is a workaround: you can manually add the parameter as a dependency in your remote datasource.

Open your data.yourremotedatasourcename.php file and replace

public function __construct($env=NULL, $process_params=true)
{
    parent::__construct($env, $process_params);
    $this->_dependencies = array();
}

With

public function __construct($env=NULL, $process_params=true)
{
    parent::__construct($env, $process_params);
    $this->_dependencies = array('$ds-parameter-from-other.datasource');
}

So the error should not happen again and you can use $root parameter in the path of the remote datasource.

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Symphony • Open Source XSLT CMS

Server Requirements

  • PHP 5.3-5.6 or 7.0-7.3
  • PHP's LibXML module, with the XSLT extension enabled (--with-xsl)
  • MySQL 5.5 or above
  • An Apache or Litespeed webserver
  • Apache's mod_rewrite module or equivalent

Compatible Hosts

Sign in

Login details