Search

I'm not filing this interface glitch as a bug because I'm using FF3b4 and it could very well be a browser bug, but I thought I'd post it anyway, in case it turns out to be a future bug. Hence "larva." Hehe...

Brief description: in the System > Preferences interface, the section headers on the left side of the page are sort of jumping over and covering a first field name (see attached image). Strangely, if I actually select the field name text, the section heading jumps back to where it's supposed to be.

Attachments

i saw that too in FF3b2. i think i've mentioned FF3 beta bugs before, and the guys at symphony aren't supporting anything until it's out of beta.

Confirmed with FF2b4.

Hehe, larva. Clever, good sir.

Resizing the window or reloading the page sometimes gets them to jump back into their correct position. This is a rendering bug caused by setting style properties on <legend> elements not supported by the DTD, and the only solution would be updating the markup for all settings-style pages if this bug remains by FF3RC1, which is obviously not worth doing straight away in case it gets fixed.

Yeah I figured it was a FF thing that's (hopefully) likely to get fixed on their end before 3.0 is released. Thanks...