Search

I am having an issue with this page i recently updated: http://www.classicist.org/publications-and-bookshop/handbook/

The changed appear correct in the CMS and the Database but the page is still rendering the same old content. I can’t find any clue why its pull the old content.

• It’s not programmed into the templates • The MySQL database entry is correct and represent my changes. • The XML however pulls the old content.

Thoughts?

What browser are you using? Did you try resetting your browser?

Could you post the text that is showing up and the text that is supposed to be showing up? That way, we can narrow it down to see if it’s a network issue on your end or a Symphony issue altogether.

BZ

This is the code snippet i wanted to change:

<ul class="handbook-list">
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/moldings/" class="n-moldings">Moldings</a></li>
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/tuscan-order/" class="n-tuscan">Tuscan</a></li>
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/doric-order/" class="n-doric">Doric</a></li>
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/ionic-order/" class="n-ionic">Ionic</a></li>
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/corinthian-order/" class="n-corinthian">Corinthian</a></li>
    <li><a href="programs/collections/handbook/composite/" class="n-composite">Composite</a></li>
</ul>

I want to change it to this, It shows up like this in Symphony and the MySQL Database. I can’t find any reference to the old one anywhere but it still shows up:

<ul class="handbook-list">
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/moldings/" class="n-moldings">Moldings</a></li>
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/tuscan-order/" class="n-tuscan">Tuscan</a></li>
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/doric-order/" class="n-doric">Doric</a></li>
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/ionic-order/" class="n-ionic">Ionic</a></li>
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/corinthian-order/" class="n-corinthian">Corinthian</a></li>
    <li><a href="publications-and-bookshop/handbook/composite/" class="n-composite">Composite</a></li>
</ul>

Maybe double check your datasource, as well as which datasource your page is pulling? I’ve made those kind of mistakes a zillion times. Otherwise I’m not sure…

Well, the strange thing is i have a local copy the mirrors the server, and the updates show up fine. If it was the Datasource i imagine i’d have problems on other pages.

Is programs/collections hard-coded in your template?

No, thats the first thing i thought of.