Search

A new ensemble, “Spectrum Members” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

The Spectrum Members Ensemble

The Spectrum Members ensemble includes a modified workspace for Symphony 2.0.5. This ensemble adds to the Spectrum theme provided in the official workspace repository. The main difference here is that there are three additional pages:

• Members
  • Register
  • Login

Home

spectrum-members-home

Register

spectrum-members-registration

Login

spectrum-members-login

Retrieve Password

spectrum-members-retrieve-pw

Members

spectrum-members-logged-in

Dependencies

This ensemble requires the following extensions in order for the Members extension to manage the registration, login and access control:

These are included in the repository as extensions.

Known Issues

This ensemble is a work in progress. The registration and login forms are working. The retrieve password form is there, but untested at this point. If anyone wants to help out with this, please test the password retrieval form to see whether the email event is working.

Install

The Spectrum Members Ensemble repository brings together the Symphony 2.0.5 core application, the required extensions and the Spectrum Members workspace to simplify the install process. This installer provides a single ZIP archive or a single Git command to provide all the files necessary for installation. Refer to the README file for the Spectrum Members workspace for install instructions using Git to bring all the different source repositories together.

Install from Spectrum Members Ensemble ZIP Archive

Go to the Downloads page to download the ZIP file. This is the simplest, if you want to avoid using Git altogether.

Install Spectrum Members Ensemble via Git

This repository has been created to make the installation as simple as possible. A single Git command will provide all that you need:

git clone git://github.com/bauhouse/sym-spectrum-members.git

That should be all. Install Symphony as usual. (Find the instructions at the official Symphony 2 repository.)

any screenshots of the spectrum theme?

It’s the default theme. I didn’t think it needed any introductions. This just adds pages using the Members extension. But, if it helps, I can add some screenshots of the new pages. (It just might not be right away. I really should attend to other things, for now.)

oh I see, no hurry, well in general the extensions or ensembles showcases could use screenshots…

@newnomad, some screenshots have been added here and to the GitHub README.