Search

I need individual

<title>Open for your input [blog name]</title>

<meta name="description" content="A selection of quotes about the W3C, accessibility, and process.">

<meta name="keywords" content="accessibility,html5,w3c">

html tags per article or post. With wordpress this can be done very easily. I haven´ t read through the Symphony code, but to implement this in Symphony, does that mean to change/insert php code or is it a xsl thing?

In Symphony nearly everything can be done using sections, fields, datasources and XSL (pages). To understand the flexibility you should first try to understand the default installation, then start doing simple things. Symphony is much more than a blogging engine – it can manage any content in many, many ways. In order to find the best solutions for your ideas, you will have to understand the basics first.

If you’re using Symphony to build pages then I presume you have a Section to store your page content? Probably a section named “Page Content” with fields such as Title (text), Content (Markdown textarea)… then you can add another text field “Meta Description” and also include this in your content Data Source.

I agree with michael-e — delve into the default blog installation, figure out how it works and also skim through the documentation.

@asdfgqw - this is definitely a xsl thing. if you look into the master.xsl template, you’ll see the head and body areas.