Search

I've been working with Symphony for a few months now, and I have tried out various ways of structuring the page-tree of my sites, and I haven't really settled into a single method.

Does anyone have a solid and efficient method they'd like to share?

Here are the different iterations I've gone through:

First, I tried using Symphony Sections as content sections, and Pages as pages. This is the default setup, but can be very repetitive, and lead to redundant data structuring.

Similar to that is creating a Section for each section, but only a single Page for each Section that uses entries and a url-schema to load the appropriate content. This was better, but still had all the same data-management issues of he first method.

Currently I have been creating two Sections: 'Content Pages' and 'Content Sections'. Each content page is an entry in the 'Content Pages' Section. It gets assigned to a Content Section entry in 'Content Sections'. The Content Section entries in turn get assigned an index page from the Content Pages Section, and to a parent section from 'Content Sections'.

I'm thinking of doing away with the 'Content Sections' section altogether and just using a Content Pages section. Thoughts or advise?