Search

What happened to the calendar widget? It came in handy for me when I wanted to attach a launched date to websites that I created in my portfolio section.

I want to be able to sort via the date the site was built - other than writing the launched date in numerical form, is there a way of converting a date like 1st January 2007 to 01012007, or something similar?

These was some talk of this recently:

http://symphony21.com/forum/discussions/103/1/

I get the feeling with the changes in extensions coming down the pike with RC1, maybe people are holding off on extension development for now.

You should be able to to sort by a Date field without problems. There's no widget to make it easy, but sorting should work.

Well there is a date field for when the entry was made, but I am creating a portfolio section, where the work was done some time ago.

Then you could either change that main date field — particularly if it's not important when they were added, more when they were made — or you could just add another date field and call it Date created or something and sort by/output that.

Well there used to be a calendar widget where you could select a date. Past or Present.