Search

A new Extension, “Frontend Member Manager” is now available for download. Comments and feedback can be left here but if you discover any issues, please post it on the issue tracker.

Just testing it for the first time today, but I got 3 mentions:

1. Creating a new section with members gave me a fatal database error, saying Column 'field_id' cannot be null. SQL: INSERT INTOsymfieldsmemberstatus(field_id) VALUES (NULL).
  2. A bit confusing: The field ‘Member name’ should actually be ‘Member e-mail’.
  3. All events give the error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method EventFMM_Check_Code::documentation() in ***/symphony/content/content.blueprintsevents.php on line 139 when I try to open them (for documentation) in the components page.

I’m using Symphony 2.1.1

Also, is there a way to get the login information of the currently logged in user? Or do I have to create a custom event/datasource for that?

Ah, already found it, nice to have an extension with zero documentation :-S

How does the lost password-function of this extension work? I managed to get the extension send an e-mail with a link to the page with the recovery code, but now what? I tried the following, but it doesn’t set a new password:

<form method="post" action="">
    New password: <input type="text" name="fields[my-password-field][password]" /><br />
    Confirm: <input type="text" name="fields[my-password-field][confirm]" /><br />
    <input type="hidden" name="fields[recovery-code]" value="{$code}" />
    <input type="hidden" name="fields[section]" value="users" />
    <input type="submit" name="action[check-code]" value="Reset password" />
</form>

It does set the recovery_code field in the database to NULL, so it seems it’s working except for the last final bit: changing the password. Any help on this?

Frontend Member Manager updated to version 1.0.12 on 4th of March 2011

Changelog

• Added event documentation (thanks Giel Berkers).
  • Added support for resetting password on account recovery (thanks Giel Berkers).
  • Re-styled the password field.
  • Made compatible with Symphony 2.2.

Hi, I get the following error when I try to login (S2.2):

current() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given
An error occurred in (...)/extensions/frontendmembermanager/extension.driver.php around line 834

Changing the line (834) to this seems to fix the issue:

$status = is_array($data['value']) ? current($data['value']) : $data['value'];

Why is there a call to the current()-function there anyway?

What's the deal with the fmm_tracking-table? It looks like an exploding bubble to me, since I can throw away 36.000 records each week. What does it do? Can I disable it?

The same error with $status and current() occurs on line 608.

I made a pull request on Github fixing these bugs and added improvement on the reset-password-functionality (it didn't check the password strength when setting a new password and therefore failed silently. This is fixed now)